Saturday, June 19, 2010

A New Blog, A New Start, A New Day

So much has happened in my life this past year, things that I don't care to discuss here, but issues and events that I never in my 44 years ever thought would happen to me. So I'm telling everyone right now, don't ever think you are exempt from anything bad (or good) happening to you, because you aren't. Always plan each moment as if the next, life might throw something at you that is going to change your life forever.

So with that, I am beginning things anew, or at least trying to, trying to put my life back together after it was torn apart. I am starting by beginning this fun new blog. I want to use this as an outlet to gripe, share, meet new friends, gather new ideas and insights. I want it to be my stress relief from all that is trying to take ahold. But I have news for all that darkness that wants me, I am a true southern gal, I will persevere with grace and dignity and if all else fails, I will kick it's ass.

So come on and follow me and we will have some rockin' good times with cooking, crafting, family and humor I will share my life and all the quirkiness of what that includes and I hope you share with me.

Those housewives of Orange County, et al, have nothing on this Southern gal.

WELCOME!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo for you! I can't wait to see what fun things you post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MY FRIEND ARE STRONGER THAN YOU THINK! I LOVE TO READ WHAT YOU WRITE, ITS ALWAYS SO POWERFUL AND ENCOURAGING! I LOVE YOU ROO! CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG!XOXO

    ReplyDelete